Halloween Forum banner

2010 Halloween Party Invitations

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  blackfog 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of our Halloween Party invites. I found a template of a 6 inch coffin on-line and printed it out. Then I traced it out on black posterboard. I folded it and glued. I bought some 6 inch skeleton garlands and put the skeleton in the coffin. I used the twine from the garland to wrap around my invites. I found the invitation online. I got this invitation idea from someone else on this forum, thanks. Our party was a big hit! I found so many great ideas from this site. Thanks to everyone and I plan to share more pics and videos of our Halloween.

Sorry about the image quality, I took the pictures from my phone.

Here is the invitation

See less See more
#2 ·
First off welcome loran I see that this is your first post. You did a great job on those invites. I woudl love to do something like this. How did you mail them without them being destroyed by the postal system?

#3 ·
My son and I handed them out personally. He invited about seven of his friends and I invited family, work friends, and personal friends. We didn't go through the post office. I didn't get one r.s.v.p. Except for my co-workers who told me they were coming. We had about 15-20 people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.