Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the SpiritHalloween website that lists most if not all of the animated Lifesize figures they will have this year and they really have a lot !!

$249.99 Michael Myers
$149.99 Executioner
$149.99 Dead Lift Zombie
$199.99 Reaper of Souls
$129.99 Boxed In Prop
$199.99 Midnight Countess
$ 99.99 Animated Samantha Prop
$129.99 Face Ripping Clown
$139.99 Animated Cloaked Reaper
$ 99.99 Crawling Man
$149.99 Hunchback
$499.99 Pyscho Sam
$379.99 Rockin Granny
$ 99.99 Flying Witch
$129.99 Grinning Gertrude Witch
$ 99.99 Animated Witch with Tray

This year will sure put a dent in my pocketbook. I hope they have 20% off coupons soon.

Spirit Halloween Costume Animated Figures, etc new for 2009

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sure is there seems to be a lot of really great props this year !!! I'm so glad they didn't cut back their Halloween goodies this year. They may have a banner year !

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
As is typical, the prices are really high. Be careful too as some of the animatronics specify "indoor use only" so you may run into problems if you try to use them in an outdoor haunt, particularly if dampness is a potential factor.

My experience in years past with Spirit is that a store "might" get in two or three of a specific prop, and after that you couldn't get one unless you ordered on line, and even then supplies were limited. A lot of the stores couldn't even get certain props in so you couldn't see them in person before buying. Hopefully they have the distribution problems resolved from last year.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
As is typical, the prices are really high. Be careful too as some of the animatronics specify "indoor use only" so you may run into problems if you try to use them in an outdoor haunt, particularly if dampness is a potential factor.

My experience in years past with Spirit is that a store "might" get in two or three of a specific prop, and after that you couldn't get one unless you ordered on line, and even then supplies were limited. A lot of the stores couldn't even get certain props in so you couldn't see them in person before buying. Hopefully they have the distribution problems resolved from last year.
I had the same experience with SpiritHalloween....and not only didn't they not ship it because the stock was gone but they also didnt take it off my credit card.

MsM

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
The folks a SpiritHalloween.com have told me that a lot of things have been addressed this year. They seem to really be stepping it up.

Although the one thing that will remain is some props will only be a limited number. So buying online will help insure that you can find one.

With as much buzz of some of the props this year, I am sure that those will sell out no matter how many they have available.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good job. Great list. (I think there are a few more props), but that looks like a great list.
Thanks Larry ! This is what they currently have listed on their website. I would love it if they would even have more great Halloween props !!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was shocked by that too! You don't even get the rocking chair with her, just the cd of sounds. I thought she should have been around the $200 mark.
Rocking Granny and Psycho Sam are made by Distortions and the wholesale price is higher.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Wow...being a Myers fan (see name) I was so excited to hear Michael was going to be the lifesize prop this year. Man I'm extremely disappointed. Why did they go the Rob Zombie route, just cause H2 is out this year...they should have done classic Myers. At least it's going to play the music, probably the updated version though.

Besides my disappointment with Michael at least they did step it up this year. Was afraid the economy would bring a not so great year for items. Looks like some cool things, can't wait to see them in person.

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Well, I dont even know if we are getting a store in my town, but I put in my online application to work there. Maybee if nobody buys granny and she goes 50% off and then a 25% employee discount on that would cool.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I dont even know if we are getting a store in my town, but I put in my online application to work there. Maybee if nobody buys granny and she goes 50% off and then a 25% employee discount on that would cool.

That would be a fantastic deal if you could get that !! That would be below the wholesale cost. Good luck !!!

1 - 20 of 174 Posts