Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have these under the "showcase your invitations" thread. Here are my 2009 invites. I hired Rikki to do the graphic design on the CD insert and she did an awesome job! Everyone will be receiving a CD of Halloween songs. The paper insert pulls out and has the invite on it. Hope it makes a good impression.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Very nice invite!!!!
But...somehow the address and RSVP got marked out - how will we know where the party is? :D

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
That's awesome. What a great idea.

I saw the phrase 'cd invite' earlier and shrugged it off thinking it wasn't my kind of thing, but after looking at one and thinking about the experience of the recipient, being able to listen to some mood setters whilst reading the invite, that could really work.

Especially as most people probably don't sit around listening to halloween music even in october.

Definitely gonna think about this one.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I particularly like the insert with the party info. on the tombstones. I might have to steal, errr-borrow--that idea.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
FAbulous job Halloween Princess. Great work too Rikki:)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was the point. Most people on my guest list will not pull out a CD of Halloween music, but if I provide them with one.... I tried to pick songs everyone would recognize.

·
Registered
180 Posts
It must be the season for collaborations. I was just admiring Frankie's and Dave's moving eyes painting, and now this!
Princess, what a fun idea! I bet you've been listening to the music nonstop, huh? And Rikki, your art never ceases to amaze me! Good job guys!

(Anyone wanna collaborate with me on a sewing project? :D haha)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
It must be the season for collaborations. I was just admiring Frankie's and Dave's moving eyes painting, and now this!
Princess, what a fun idea! I bet you've been listening to the music nonstop, huh? And Rikki, your art never ceases to amaze me! Good job guys!

(Anyone wanna collaborate with me on a sewing project? :D haha)
Sure, I'd love to collaborate with you on a sewing project!
You sew it and then send it to:

MsMeeple
666 Devils Lane
Nowhereland 13013

:D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nice Job!!

-Doc

·
Registered
295 Posts
It looks great! That's totally something that would inspire me with the halloween spirit if I received it in my mailbox! Love the artwork.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts