Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I hear that...my problem is where to store it all and no where to display it all either...but I keep buying it...lol :rolleyes:

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I am so excited! I think these are the best new pieces they've released in years! Much less cartoon colors and cutesy themes. I really love the opera house - gotta have that one for sure!

·
Registered
814 Posts
That Diner is pretty cool! but I really don't have much space anymore to add things....I may buy a couple of accessories though...;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
There are definitely a few pieces that I need for my little graveyard display - the Very Old Couple will fit in very nicely with my Dia de los Muertos figures:D! As I have lived in a dorm room since I first started my little collection and have been limited to about a 2X3 foot area on top of a dresser, I 'solved' the area problem by only using a couple large-ish pieces and keep everything else to little character figures to populate my graveyard, of which I usually buy only two or three per year (not that I could afford more than that:rolleyes:). When I finally run out of room (hopefully I'll be out of the dorms eventually;)) I'll probably end up using extra figures as spooky accents elsewhere. I realize this can't work for everyone, and I can understand the storage issue as I think I have the equivalence of a small haunt stuffed into boxes in my tiny closet and under by bed.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Those are so cool....
Sometimes, I'm glad I don't live in the USA..I'm sure my mortgage would never get paid!!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Those are so cool....
Sometimes, I'm glad I don't live in the USA..I'm sure my mortgage would never get paid!!
Baron may have something here. I bet if you looked into, most of the defaulted mortgages in the USA is being caused by people buying Lemax collectables instead of paying their mortgage....Lemax Stock ^ 800%...Now thats spooooooooooooooooky.........You dont see Lemax asking for a handout , do ya?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts