Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So good to be back on the forums...and Ack! Only 72 days left! Wow.

Anyways, our plans for this year's "Haunted Hospital" theme are well underway, and we're sending off "save the date" magnets tonight after work. I thought people here might be interested. I just printed out business cards with an "appointment reminder" type theme, and attached them to business card magnets with a thread between. Hanging from the thread, of course, is a syringe (needles removed).

Now to figure out the actual invitations...

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
Your invites look great! Tell us about you plans for decorating and post pictures soon!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Great invites! I can't wait to see pics of your big bash!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Keep us posted dude as I am trying to put something together now which is haunted hospital themed!

·
Registered
399 Posts
This is awesome! I love the wording on your Save the Dates.

I saw a picture somewhere of someone that put raspberry syrup in big syringes for one of their desserts. Thought it was a cute idea!

·
Registered
63 Posts
When the victims.... I mean guests arrive, I am going to give them a patient wristband with their name on with also a time of death! Also they will be given medication to take, in this case a medicine measure cup filled with cherry sour vodka which a great blood red colour (obviously it is an adult party!!). Any other ideas guys?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hospital treats

I made syringes filled with mousse and had a candy buffet for take home "pills" in prescription bottles.
Jello shooters would be good, also in the small paper cups you mentioned.
We did a prize drawing and put the cards into a sharps discard container. The drawing cards looked like prescription forms as did the invitations.
Hospital staff wore lab coats with stethescopes or scrubs. We also had a skeleton "mascot" dressed in a lab coat and people took photos with him.
I used medical charts on the walls and had an x-ray light box showing broken bones that glowed above the bar.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,521 Posts
THiS would be so cool! It's a bit on the small side, so maybe a shot dispenser? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts