Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but here's my haunt:

can only post 1 pic; more in my albums. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great! How did you board up the house without damage to the house?
I used Velcro to attach the boards to the window frame- thanks to Wyatt Furr's suggestion. :) Velcro works great!! I have used it to attach pretty much everything.
and thanks for all the compliments. And thanks to everyone on the forum. Without you, I would've never been able to steal all your ideas. :D:D:D

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Would the Velcro work on brick? And in the cold and wind? We are getting down into the forties already! Yikes! I wonder how the sticky stuff will manage on brick in the cold...

·
Registered
207 Posts
That looks great! I want to board up my windows, but since I am going to be running the Hallowindow DVD, I can't.

·
Registered
148 Posts
You have done a wonderful job, thanks for sharing. I love the inspiration I find on these forums on a daily basis.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome set up! I'm so envious of people that can set up early! We have a gang of teenagers that live close by that destroy/vandalize anything in your yard that gets left out.:(

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Great job!
I particularly like the way that the vertical boards at the sides of the windows at the front break up the lines and give the house a creepy, distorted look.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Those shutters and boarded up windows with the ghost are first rate! They really make the house creepy. You've got some great looking props :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts