Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I'd show my progress on my walk through that I've mostly talked about doing, but now it's actually happening:D! I just tried out Google Sketchup last week, and to be honest I had no idea what I was doing with my haunt until I tried sketchup. It has been such a help for giving a clear idea of my whole concept.

I will have an electric Chair room with a prison cell type thing(the green box) when you first walk in. You will then go into a hallway and enter a bathroom where I will have my toilet, claw footed tub,etc.. After this you will enter a hallway/tunnel of body bags which leads into the last room:a kitchen/chop shop where I will have my fridge, oven, and other various things of gore.

Today I tried my first shot at distressing a panel and I must say I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.I used watered down shades of green on a white base.I think it'll look great for the bathroom scene.I added some props into the pic too, just for the heck of it. I made the cleaver from this tutorialSafe foamcore meat cleaver. - HauntForum.com and the lantern I picked up at Goodwill.

I'm going to keep using this same panel to test other paint schemes so I'll post pics whenever I come up with new ones. I'll keep everyone updated with construction,painting,etc so be on the look out!:eek:

253 Posts
It's looking great, KC! I handed my husband a piece of paper the other day with "google skecth up" written on it and asked him to give it a try (he's the technical one). I hope to be able to use it to visualize our haunt just as you've done. The themes of your rooms sound great too - can't wait to see more pictures!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts