Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know how this goes already. Handmade or store bought Halloween cards. if you want to exchange Halloween cards with your fellow haunters add your name below and state that your open for card exchange with anyone.

example:

RWV: i would love to exchange cards! PM with your address and i will return mine back to you. will mail anywhere.

if you can't send cards to a certain location please state it in your post.

you and the other person will exchange Halloween cards. it's up to you how many people you want to exchange with.

I had a lot of fun receiving cards from everyone last year!

:):)

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
I'm in.

Was good last year.

I'm in till i receive too many requests.

Think i stopped at 13 last year.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Anyone who wants a card from the netherlands and is willing to send one to the netherlands as well can PM me to exchange addresses.
I really enjoyed sending and receiving the cards last year!
Vamps I already have your address from the other forum. You still have mine too right?

MsM

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bethene , meeps and omg dan i got you guys address from last time.. if you dont have mine just pm me and ill send it again! =) Dan hopefully you'll get yours this time around!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
( I would love to exchange with anyone. I got into card making this year & already have 20 hand made cards ready to go. )

Halloween Princess
I already have 50 cards ready too....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
geeez we got pushed back majorly on the board. I know its a little early but i know more of you want to join in with the car exchange. Its alot of fun. and you have 3 months to make or buy your cards.

1 - 20 of 450 Posts