Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of friends who have great costume ideas: a guy who's going as the ShamWow guy and my best friend is going as Lady GaGa. I want a contemporary costume to go along with that theme. My best friend suggested Madonna, and my husband suggested Britney Spears from the "Womanizer" video. I think those would be easy to do but I'm hoping I can find something more 'now', something that's happened since Halloween 2008. Please help!

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
I think Jon and Kate plus 8 have been in the news alot lately. You could do Madonna with some black dolls attached to you. This might be wrong but how about a zombie Farah Faucett.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Zombie George Washington?

You could do a rolling-over-in-his-grave impression for laughs! :D

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Yeah i'm willing to put my money on Michael Jackson being one of the biggest ones this year. Especially with the high-school - college age guys looking for the shock factor.

I think there'll be a few Bruno's but as much as i thought that movie was hilarious i don't think it might have the staying power to reach Halloween, unless the DVD get's released in fall.

·
Registered
293 Posts
definitely mj, although billy mays would be an easy one to do. i'd bet there will be some familiar political faces. obama and sarah palin. even tho the election was last year, i would expect to see them this year.

·
Registered
133 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts