Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to posting pictures, finally got some up on flickr, here is the link. Thanks for all of the help that I have gotten from you guys, I love this site. All the props are static so far, I got the idea for the witch from Pumpkinrot, and the corpses are a year old. The witch I did this year. The guy in the bushes is 'Bob' a boxing torso thing that I have dressed up the last couple years. You cant really tell but I put alot of spider webs hanging from the tree, it kind of made it look like that swamp type tree they have in the south ( I am in Denver), next year I might try out some different material. The fog chiller was not filled with ice this year, I just had it piped into the cauldron and clamped it down so it would go off every 5 minutes (no timer, only a 400 watt cheap fogger but it did the trick). I hope this works right.

Flickr: samkadi's Photostream

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I wish I had a bigger front yard, my back yard is huge. I would like to some day get some stuff going in the garage too.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Thanks for posting those awesome pics! Great lighting! Your corpses are quite glorious as well! Excellent job.

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Okay, the link worked for me this morning. Perhaps it's because I'm drinking coffee now instead of the wine last night :rolleyes:

Really spooky front yard! The kids must have been real careful walking up your sidewalk. I also loved the stake in Dracula's body, great touch. :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am wondering if I should be lighting from the bottom up like I am now, or put floods in the trees pointing down. I think Pumpkinrot lights from the top down, I have read that bottom up looks scarier though.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Flood lights up in the trees shining down are a great effect. But that also depends on the size of how tall your tree is. At a yard haunt this year a house did that with a green flood up in a gient pine tree while they had another flood like shining down from the top of there house. Your haunt looks really great. Looking forward to 09's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts