Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi Rikki,

That looks great! No more room to grow? How about another town?

I really like the way the LEDs cast neat shadows on the wall.

E

·
Registered
128 Posts
i love it ! you did a great job !
i also made a spooky town but didn't take any close-up :(
i used the dead man's mine, the skeleton gazebo, out for a bite, goosebump manor, spooky time, gargoyle fence, i think that's it, i made all the rest with fimo (polymer clay), you can have a look in my album...
Halloween Forum - datura's Album: datura 2008
i really love the characters in the last picture, i've never seen them before...
who are they ?:confused:

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

Theedwin, I've got no where else to put one at home (I do have a pirate themed one at my office though). I'll just have to wait until I get a bigger house!

Datura, that piece is called "You Light Up My Life". It was released this year. I told my husband that I had to get it because that was us! :) My computer is refusing to load your album! I'll have to try again later....very interested in seeing you clay creations.

·
Registered
598 Posts
That looks awesome Rikki- love the lighting! I too know the suckiness of having limited space for my village! My ideal would be to have a room where I could just leave them out all year long!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Awesome Spooky Town display! Love the landscaping and the lighting! Night shots are great! gives it a more eerie effect....:)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Thats pretty darn cool. So how does one go about making something like this? Is this something where you have collected various pieces? Is it all hand crafted? Or maybe a mix of both?

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Rikki your display is beautiful. I love the lighting. Is it true what I hear about the future of Spooky Town? Is the company going out of business or do you think they will do a reorg thing?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts