Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was trying for a body hidden in a scarecrow thing, but the rotted burlap mask obscured the features of the skull and in anything less than full daylight I lost the details of the barbed wire across the face. So I ditched it and went with a more obvious version of the 'hey you lids get off of my lawn' . I may try the mask idea on another prop in the future. I also need to get Trespassing closer to the ToTs. I lit him with a strobe, but he's just a *little* to far away fromt he driveway for the kiddies to get a good look at him. My wife hates him. I was thrilled that he was coming out pretty close to how I envisioned him and my joy was evident. She said watching me grin and giggle as I wrapped the wire across his eyes creeped her out more than the prop itself. The prop didn't bother her in the dark yard as much as it bothered her in the house. Ihe was home alone watching tv in the room where I assembled him and he would creak and rustle every time the the furnace kicked on. I came home to find every light in the house burning bright. Too funny.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts