Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow haunters. Been lurking here for a bit for ideas for our Office Haunt. We have a halloween haunt for the kids and employees here at our office every year. We kick it up a notch as each year passes and last friday was out Haunt. ( we can't do it on Halloween due to end of Month business on that same date..... ) I put a number of pics in my profile to view. Let me know what you think ( i know hard to tell from pics... )
:D Want to give thanks to other forum members here that provoked many ideas (and some copied ).... One day I'll have a house of my own to haunt.... ( bwahahaha.. - sinister laugh.. )

(more pics in the album)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments!! Yupp the TOT's and Adults had a great time. We had a line for about 2 hours, with a "bouncer" to keep the those entering to 3-4 people at a time. ( this way the stragglers didn't miss the scares!! ) Yeah our office is pretty good about it here. this is the 7th year we have done "haunting" each year kicking it up a notch. Hopefully this will continue years to come.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I love the look. That would be a great place to work and I would love to go there every day with the decorations like that. Where did you get the glow feet? I want those for my long driveway.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We bought those 4 year ago at Party City. I don't know if they still make them. haven't looked. Their plastic, and each year, we lose or break one or two. Their white, so the black light above makes them glow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts