Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. So last night i got the haunt up and running just about 100%. I have not put out the hag sisters yet and 2 air props were not running on the account that i need a splitter for the second compressor. So the pop out on our sign in podium and our barrel spitter were not up and running. Some notes on what i need to change. First i have to move the who's on the slab set up. It is to over powering for where it is set up. I am going to switch it out with the BSTV display and fix the bleeder on the crypt. Second. If anyone knows the author of the 2 opening clips please let me know so i can give credit. This will be our last year for a walk through. I have a huge idea for next season to bring something new to the haunt. Of course there will be static props and such around but for next year their will be a show for folks to watch. I will need a ton of help from you folks on this project and anticipate it to take at least 7 months to complete. But more on that after this season. Without further ado. I give you the 2008 Burrhill Boneyard

·
Registered
432 Posts
Holy crap, you have a HUGE yard!!

And an amazing haunt! I've rarely seen anything like it! It is obvious you put a lot of time, effort and enthusiasm into it. Thanks for sharing the video :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts