Halloween Forum banner

20 Years of haunting

1061 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Gym Whourlfeld
Hello everyone,

2015 will mark the 20th aniversary of The Nightmare Family Halloween Haunt. I really can't believe it's been 20 years since we took The Nightmare Family name. So this year i want to do something special for TOT's. I was thinking of giving out full sized cany bars to the first 20 TOT's in honor of the 20 years, or giving away a couple of tombstones this year. and who knows, now that my oldest is 18 and will graduate this year i might retire from the haunt and pass it down to her and devote my time to my production company. What do you guy's think?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7,168 Posts
My wife told a 16 yr. old that "I" was going to give him my Haunt. The 16yr,old got excited! that was 14 years ago I am not "giving" this place to anybody.
She's been my ex-wife for 14 years now. the 16 yr. old hasn't worked here since he was 16.
Nobody else can know how much I enjoy doing this. I guess it looks like "work" to them?
IT IS! but i love to do this Work! i have been open almost every night now for 27years. i'm open right now!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.