Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge of discounts provided by BuyCostumes.com from previous years. So far I have recieved emails for 1/2 off clearance items, buy one clearance item and recieve the second one for free, and free shipping on orders over $60 International orders not incl. I am trying to decide if it makes sense in waiting to place a large multiple item order now or wait. Is it likely more items will go on clearance or a new promotion will come up worth waiting for. I also don't want them to run out of stock.

·
Super Moderator
5,742 Posts
My only experience is they let us know 3 days before Halloween our order would not be coming, and refunded our money.

My wife, admittedly, waited till early October to order that year (SHE wanted to do the babies costume), but they waited FOREVER to let us know. Which, saw me shopping at Savers to make a little soldier outfit at the last second. (turned out very nice, though.)

·
crossfit zombie
7,495 Posts
I have shopped with them many times and those are the basic promotions.They usually do not mark down new merch until after hween and some still not then.Those they wait(like the bride)till up into the new year.In my experience their shipping is norm 4.99 flat rate unless that has changed.That is all they charged for my beheaded bride order and my mm ground breaker a few years ago and those were big items on clearence.I saw the free shipping but want another 1/2 price on clearence and blowouts.And hope that they will have some big items next year like the bride for half off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts