Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
You really got these from Dollar Tree for $2? That's AMAZING! I was just looking for these types of pictures and the prices I saw were crazy.

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
You really got these from Dollar Tree for $2? That's AMAZING! I was just looking for these types of pictures and the prices I saw were crazy.

Yes, that would be amazing for the pictures. It's just the frames that were $1 each. Click the link to the picture site for the prices of those.

Nice job on matching the frames to the pics. Looks like they were meant for each other.

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
You got them at Dollar Tree recently? Sorry, I'm just so surprised that they would sell those cool pics. = )

·
Registered
191 Posts
My girlfriend did the same thing last year and they turned out great. So good, that we never took them down (the cable guy must think we're nuts). I'm sure everyone will appreciate you sharing this idea.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Thanks for the tip! Being that my printer is out of ink, I will probably just run down to Kinkos. Cant wait to see the looks I get!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love save my money...for big props....Another easy and cheap decoration..Book and old patio furniture...Make over.

Exempl...

·
Registered
187 Posts
You are amazing! I love everything you've done, but when you can make something for under $5 I think it's an extra bonus. Next time I'm at Dollar Tree (as if that store isn't addicting enough) I'm sure I'll be picking up some frames.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts