Halloween Forum banner

$ 2.00 Antique Horror Portraits

6499 23
Home made Antique Horror Portraits

( Frame ) Dollar tree... $ 1.00
Decorations for the frame Dollar tree $ 1.00
Web site for copy pictures horror portaits ... Haunted Antique Portraits, Horror Portraits - Haunted House Supplies

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,994 Posts
You really got these from Dollar Tree for $2? That's AMAZING! I was just looking for these types of pictures and the prices I saw were crazy.

Yes, that would be amazing for the pictures. It's just the frames that were $1 each. Click the link to the picture site for the prices of those.

Nice job on matching the frames to the pics. Looks like they were meant for each other.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My girlfriend did the same thing last year and they turned out great. So good, that we never took them down (the cable guy must think we're nuts). I'm sure everyone will appreciate you sharing this idea.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You are amazing! I love everything you've done, but when you can make something for under $5 I think it's an extra bonus. Next time I'm at Dollar Tree (as if that store isn't addicting enough) I'm sure I'll be picking up some frames.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.