Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
It's the most wonderful time of the year and I was fortunate to find this site to get some great ideas. I've been a Halloween junkie for several years now and am always searching for new ideas to add to my display. I really enjoy making props, especially mechanized ones, on a tight budget. I originally did more family friendly stuff but now I want to get a little scarier and this site and you good people are a great resource. Thanks a lot.

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Hey fellow junkie. :)

Enjoy the forum, welcome. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A lot of the stuff I've seen on this site is amazing. I hope to get to that level someday. I've attached a link to my last year's display if you are bored enough. Hopefully from what I've learned here, this year's display will be way better. I've got a bunch of ideas. It's hard to make the ideas real though. Good luck to all the other semi-amatures like me.

YouTube - Vancouver Halloween Display 08

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard. i watched your video, and i must say--WOW. your props, set up, lighting, music, right down to your video taping was superb. you say your going to do better this year, don't leave me out on a viewing of it. and, how did you rig up your dancing ghosts. i love them best

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Welcome to our side of the halloworld!!! :)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts

·
Appalachian Hex Doctor
575 Posts
Welcome super! You're props are great man. Far above my level but there are some amazing people on these boards and I'm sure you'll feel right at home. I loved your cauldron scare that got the kids on your porch LOL!!

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
welcome fellow halloween fan!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts