Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this is my first year at Haunting and i must say its frreeeakking addictive... 1st i must say a great thankyou to all the fellow haunters on here and a big thanks to YOUTUBE!! Nearly finished my 1st cemetery fence and pedestal with Medusa on top..

IMG_1391.jpg

·
Halloween Elitist
2,890 Posts
For your first year at haunting and first attempt at cemetery fence, I would say you hit the ground running and are way ahead of the learning curve, congrats great job

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
Awesome build! :)

But... the car is stuck! :O Time to panic. lol jk. I love how you utilized the cutaway section in the driveway and created the base to fit nicely in there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the great comments friends, i hopefully will be putting some more pics of others props as and when finished.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very nicely done! After ten years of home haunting, I've tried several different techniques for a cemetery fence. I finally broke down a few years back and splurged a bit and bought four pre-fab fencing sections from Home Depot at $25 a section and painted them black. They've held up very well to the harsh Minnesota conditions, but even when a spindle breaks, I just put it back on crooked and it adds to the 'authenticity' of the haunted fence look! Keep up the good work - I'd like to see the finished product when you're done!

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
but even when a spindle breaks, I just put it back on crooked and it adds to the 'authenticity' of the haunted fence look!
I LOL'ed on that. It's actually not a bad idea in areas where conditions are never tame. Where a home made prop just cant handle the stress as one that is built for that purpose.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts