Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1963 caddy hearse for sale if interested i will send pictures does run but carb. sticks open has no muffler and floor is rusted in front in process of fixing. selling for what i paid for it $3000 if interested let me know.

·
Banned
85 Posts
Price seems a little steep for your description . But , maybe the pics will explain the price . Could you post some pics please ?
Thanks

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
just bought a 63 caddy hearse from florida had it shipped to chicago runs but does need interior work and floors rusted thru but other wise it runs and body not that bad here are some pictures of the car for all to see. glad to be part of the family. just a quick hello to everyone oh yeh only paid 1500 for the car i think it's a great deal do need some help in finding a bench seat any help you can give would be great. thanks.
I believe the pictures can be found here: freeman's 1963 hearse

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont personally know anything about the poster or the hearse that is in question, but I do know a little about shipping a car. Depending where in Florida to Chicago your probably looking at 1000 miles. Some personal car haulers charge $2.00 a mile. Remember they sometimes come home empty thats another 1000 back someone has to pay. Maybe thats where is extra money is, or maybe not even the same hearse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts