Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I've about decided to abandon my witch idea.

I'm at a thrift store yesterday and find this AMAZING 1960's polyester floor length dress with a jacket. It's in gorgeous Kelly green, Lime green and hot pink - love it!! It was $8!! So I grab it!!

Well hell, now I can't think of anything to use it for!! The theme/category is Fictional Characters - either tv or movie.

All the 1960's bright colored ideas, call for a MINI skirt...not to the floor length. True, I could cut it and hem it...but no way in hell am I wearing a mini-skirt!! LOL I could cut to right above the knee. and buy some white gogo boots. I found some on Spirit that are the covers for $9 - not bad.

HOWEVER, I still have no "character". I have searched and searched!! Goldie Hawn in Laugh In is the closest I can come up with and she's not a "Character", she's real! LOL I thought about Phyllis Diller, add a boa, no need to cut the dress. But again, she's a person....not a fictional character.

So, crap, I'm back to square one, with no idea of what I could do!! LOL I am having way too much trouble with this!! :mad:

ANY ANY ideas?? :confused:

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Church, I have a website for those type pics! LOL JUST KIDDING!! LOL

See, I was actually thinking about Endora....but they were more the 1950s into the 60's look - all motherly and calm. No outrageous prints - this one is wild and bright!! Now, Endora I might could do....if I added a boa....got a red wig and put on the BLUE eyeshadow.

Halloween in UK - $8 was a good deal, cuz, it's actually a very nice dress with jacket! I LOVE the colors in it too!! I'd ALMOST wear it as normal clothes!! LOL At Halloween Express yesterday I did find the round 60's glasses in hot pink -

I MIGHT get hubby the Austin Powers costume and go as his babe. Is that lame?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awwww comon' , post some pics, it's super easy. I know your husband is saying "don't do it baby, this guy is a creep" ...don't do it for me, do it for all the creeps out there.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, just for you church! Cuz you asked so stalkerish. LOL

i'll work on it this weekend, and try to post a pic next week. I'm going to try to make his Austin Powers - cuz $50 for it at Halloween Express is ridiculous!

·
Registered
291 Posts
ok, just for you church! Cuz you asked so stalkerish. LOL

i'll work on it this weekend, and try to post a pic next week. I'm going to try to make his Austin Powers - cuz $50 for it at Halloween Express is ridiculous!
heheh, you caved pretty easily....barely had to whip you at all.

EDIT... tap tap tap tap tap tap tap ::::tuneless whistle::::: tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts