Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek:
I have 17 days until the wedding and I'm starting to freak out that I've forgotten things. Ha
My minister has gotten a real coffin for me and is getting the cart from the funeral home to be rolled in to perform the ceremony. How Cool.....he is really excited about it! My caterer is thinking up some themed food now too. Not everything as we want people to eat and we all know how some people are with the gross food. Well, I'll try and get pictures up as soon as I can and hopefully video. My computer is down so I can only get on here when I come in early to work. Wish me luck !!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone I'm sure it'll all turn out to . If not it's sooo untraditional no one will know. :D

·
Registered
666 Posts
Speaking from experience as a Halloween bride..... things to remember...make sure you're in your complete outfit...... I forgot to change my shoes after taking my kids trick or treating :p. Don't stress about the little things it will all work out and often we find we've over planned and not underplanned as we are afraid. Most importantly IT's your wedding day remember above all else to HAVE FUN, and remember why you're there :) I wish you the best of luck in everything. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
We did a halloween wedding (on the 27th though, that was the closest saturday) and we had the best time. We did it on the cheap- our own decorations, rented a community center, made all our own food, no bar, etc.

We had one side of one family not get us any wedding presents and another side of the other family not dress up at all in protest. I still have the RSVPs where they scratched out and wrote "no!" next to the part saying they would attend in costume. Even despite that, the other halves of the families and our friends had an absolute blast and i would do it again in a heart beat.

And how fitting- the stodgiest old uncle most opposed to the whole thing got the latex severed finger in his bowl of chili!!! (We hid it in the pan before we started serving) it was classic! He would have left right then had he not had a 6 hour drive home.

Have fun, family be damned!!!!

P.s. I was elvis, my wife was Medusa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts