Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collect various 16mm films especially ones relating to Halloween, my most recent pick up is this very rare copy of Disney's Haunted Halloween.
With the help of Goofy, the origins of Halloween with its superstitions and traditions are covered.
Features the pumpkin host from "Disney's Halloween Treat," and many old cartoon clips. Here's some actual screen shots from the film
:D

$(KGrHqV,!rkFIQcK68RyBSFsUIoudw~~60_57.jpg $T2eC16Z,!zQE9s3stvEIBSFsVB6h3!~~60_57.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!rMFH7jnviDoBSFsU7lftg~~60_57.jpg $T2eC16Z,!ygE9s7HJ-g5BSFsUcLu3w~~60_57.jpg
$T2eC16F,!)QE9s3HCoGrBSFsU1HfUw~~60_57.jpg $T2eC16N,!zEE9s3!Won3BSFsUVh+eg~~60_57.jpg
$(KGrHqR,!nwFIJHTVuJtBSFsVH3L)Q~~60_57.jpg

:cool:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,840 Posts
I hate Donald Duck. Even as a kid I'd think "WTF IS HE SAYING?!? IS HE EVEN SPEAKING ENGLISH?!?!" OK maybe I didn't use the "F" word but I never liked watching him because I couldn't understand him.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
I hate Donald Duck. Even as a kid I'd think "WTF IS HE SAYING?!? IS HE EVEN SPEAKING ENGLISH?!?!" OK maybe I didn't use the "F" word but I never liked watching him because I couldn't understand him.
You're definitely not alone. Loonytoons totally outclassed Disney when they just gave Daffy a lisp. Also note that in spite all the duck-related animated series done by Disney in the 80's and 90's, Donald was never a star. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's really cool sandman!
I've been trying to find copies of the old universal monsters shorts from celluloid. I want to project them at a "theatre" during our haunt. Do you everrun across those?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,840 Posts
I don't think I know anyone that collects 16mm ANYTHING, not just Halloween. If they have them they certainly don't show them. A friend had his dad's & grandfather's old 16mm transferred to DVD so they could watch them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's really cool sandman!
I've been trying to find copies of the old universal monsters shorts from celluloid. I want to project them at a "theatre" during our haunt. Do you everrun across those?
Oh yeah you can get 8mm 200' & 400' condensed versions of all the Universal Monsters films on ebay pretty cheap. The 16,, films are substantially more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts