Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some of these tonight thinking I could use them for something. Well my mind is blank at the moment, haha.

Can yall give me some ideas please?

Thanks in advance!

This is what they look like (not my video)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Could i ask you where you bought them from? I would like to get some for my halloween party. As far as ideas, They would look great as some skeleton garland for a party or entranceway. You could hang them around a table for another prop. You could maybe make a skeleton fan. Make a circle or wheel out of thin hardboard or plastic and hook up one of the cheap $3 motors to turn it. motors found here https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009062012040031&catname=&qty=1&item=5-1587

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could i ask you where you bought them from? I would like to get some for my halloween party. As far as ideas, They would look great as some skeleton garland for a party or entranceway. You could hang them around a table for another prop. You could maybe make a skeleton fan. Make a circle or wheel out of thin hardboard or plastic and hook up one of the cheap $3 motors to turn it. motors found here https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009062012040031&catname=&qty=1&item=5-1587
Dollar Tree, bought 4 of them ($1 each) along with those $9 bags of skulls you see in stores, but payed $1 for a bag of 8.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also bought some of those LED clip on book lights somebody posted on here about from Dollar Tree.... I had the idea to attach the skeletons to a tree as if they were climbing it or something and light them halloween night with the LED clip on lights...

·
Registered
537 Posts
I am working on somethings right now using those. I should be done tomorrow with one of the projects so I'll post it then.:D

This is somethimg I did with them last year.

·
Registered
725 Posts
In the spirit of FCG, you could set them up like marionettes. Also another cool thing would be to try and setup a box that gives of an illusion of objects being further than they are. I have no idea how you could pull this off. Maybe a fake wall / with a window. This really could be an endless possibility prop. Just think about all the small things you could stage in your little world!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts