Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you sign up to our newsletter!

Code will be emailed after signup. Good for one use only. Cannot be combined of or transferred.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) I'll check you guys out..and if you do me right....I will definitely spread the word... Keep in mind I am a lowly yard haunter...I bring joy to the masses of little people...and by little people I mean..."the TOT's" a lot smaller than the average bear......:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
I can speak for Trendy Halloween...and VERY highly I might add.I was cautious at first as well due to their cheap prices...but I assure you they're legit.I've placed three orders with them...and everything went smoothly.Props were brand new...packaged perfectly..and delivery was timely.I purchased Limbless Jim....Limbless Libby...the Angel of Death...and Count Mortis.If you've done your homework on these props...I don't have to tell you that you won't find them cheaper anywhere else.And Dora,the customer service rep is top notch.....very helpful.!!!Don't be afraid to order from these guys.If you still have concerns or questions,feel free to PM me!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I can speak for Trendy Halloween...and VERY highly I might add.I was cautious at first as well due to their cheap prices...but I assure you they're legit.I've placed three orders with them...and everything went smoothly.Props were brand new...packaged perfectly..and delivery was timely.I purchased Limbless Jim....Limbless Libby...the Angel of Death...and Count Mortis.If you've done your homework on these props...I don't have to tell you that you won't find them cheaper anywhere else.And Dora,the customer service rep is top notch.....very helpful.!!!Don't be afraid to order from these guys.If you still have concerns or questions,feel free to PM me!!!!!!!!!!
Hey mariab, can you possibly post a video of the limbless libby you bought? Do you like the motion (is it high quality)?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bradleyparty0f7! :D

I couldn't find our Charlie Sheen costume from last year, but I'm super thrilled you gave us a try and that you're happy with the results.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered a "Fungus Amongus" (reviewed here) prop from Trendy Halloween a couple of weeks ago. With the coupon, it was the lowest price I found anywhere. They shipped promptly, communication was great and I'd definitely buy from them again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts