Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So The CW's new show 13 Fear is Real just premiered and it's okay...

I really like the concept of the show...it reminds me a lot of SAW...the "Mastermind" is A LOT like Jigsaw because he is anonymous...delegates tasks...and sounds JUST like him...

The scenarios and set pieces/props can be definite idea boosters for a haunt...I recorded it so I will TRY to post clips from the show...

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
I saw part of it, wasn't too impressed, but think I caught it at bad moments. Didn't care to see the people discussing too much, would rather see them involved in more scary moments.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
"Talk" is Cheap!

A tv talk show costs millions less to produce than say a CSI show, people sitting talking, nothing but pure money to be made from that, compared to hiring camera crews to chase all around the country and stunt men and explosions, herds of cattle, helicopters, pygmies,uniforms,waterfalls, close-ups, make up, costumes, food trucks..............
So when they film some people just talking, they are making the really easy, big money.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I thought it was too staged/fake and why no one slapped that whining-crying coldsore girl proved it!
I'm rooting for mohawk guy to kill them all in their sleep...lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts