Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The 12 ft tall dementor appears again on Halloween to terrorize the little ones (and some big ones)

screaming kids video:

2020 display video:

Kids love to be chased ...

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Oh my goodness - it looks fantastic! I love it all but the attention to details and the colors at night/lighting really are amazing. GREAT setup and I'll bet you had many little ones that were too scared to come up close (and likely many more that were crazy for it!) :cool::love:

Registered
That is awesome! Living in a golfcart community has its perks (no cars to worry about means you don't have to hold back at all).

Registered
The 12 ft tall dementor appears again on Halloween to terrorize the little ones (and some big ones)

screaming kids video:

2020 display video:

Nice job. The kids loved being chased.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my goodness - it looks fantastic! I love it all but the attention to details and the colors at night/lighting really are amazing. GREAT setup and I'll bet you had many little ones that were too scared to come up close (and likely many more that were crazy for it!) :cool::love:
thanks! What started as something for the kids has turned into a true passion and creative outlet for me (my kids are all out of the house). My poor wife is now a reluctant supporter and does the fine tuning of the display. She's my detailer!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
That is awesome! Living in a golfcart community has its perks (no cars to worry about means you don't have to hold back at all).
Thanks! I want to get a golf cart too one of these days - need to stop spending all my money on Halloween :)!

Registered
At least you have the kids excuse! Mine keeps getting bigger each year... I鈥檓 in a cul-de-sac with two other crazies and we live for Halloween night scaring the kids and parents!! We鈥檒l have to stay in touch to bounce some ideas around... I change my theme every year... 馃槵

Registered

screaming kids video:

2020 display video:

That鈥檚 awesome

Registered

screaming kids video:

2020 display video:

Absolutely fantastic! You won Halloween!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts