Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10th Anniversary is coming up quick for us, and I am short on ideas based on my tiny budget.

We have 3 awesome kids 5 and under, but I think we'll leave them out of the big plans.
I'm thinking a "family" night for all of us, and maybe sending kids to grandparents for the night and staying in a nice hotel with dinner, etc.
We will be taking a family trip just a couple weeks after this, so we would need to keep it close to home and within a reasonable cost.

Is a gift prerequisite? My wife really isn't a jewelry or "object" person, she'd fret about the cost of something more than enjoying it. Was thinking something cheesy to recap our 10 years like a photo book or movie (she's a photo-hound)

Any ideas are good ideas, thanks!!!

·
Registered
42,950 Posts
Congratulations Wilbret! You have probably already thought of this but you could put together a collage of many different pics over the years to give to her. A friend of mine recently had a photo book made for her husband through Shutterfly. Not sure of the cost but the book came out beautifully. Just a few suggestions. Again, congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! :)

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Congrats! How about cooking a nice dinner for the 2 of you? Or if you could enlist a close friend to help out with cooking the dinner & preparing the "setting".
Does she have a favorite meal? I take it this is coming up soon?

For our 10th we spent a week @ Disney World with our daughter. Our 20th we combined with our annual halloween Bash. Our 25th we'll do the same.

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Anniversary is May 15, so I have some time unless I book something.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Depending on where you live, sometimes a "Staycation" experience is really nice. You know, doing something in your hometown that us normally done by tourists...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Wolfman
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing