Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its gonna hit 104 today. Anyone want to trade some cool weather with me. My old cars running a little warmer . And we have not even made it to August. If I'm not on line, I'm sweating arse off. No a/c in my old car. Well I do have 2-70 a/c. Thats 2 windows down 70 mph. Come on someone feel sorry for me. LOL JK I'm dreaming about October nights. Cool breeze windows up in the house. A slight chill in the air. Have to keep thinking cool. Leaves turning colors and falling from the trees. But here in Texas we basically have just brown and gold leaves every once in a while you may see a little red. Aaahhhh. I think I felt a slight chill that time! Oh, never mind some one just opened the refridgerator. Darn!

C

·
0 Posts
I feel sorry for you. we went thru a heat wave last year; 100 degree temps for a month; no rain; trees dying; water restrictions. UGH!

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
I just got back from Vegas and 104 was pretty much the lowest it's been the last 2 a bit weeks. It's averaging 106-110 and it was almost unbearable at times.

Nice to be back where it's a little cooler but it has got me itching for fall now.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh man, hot attics are the worst. Very little air circulation. We have got some storms moving in maybe tonight. Ah cooler weather, for a little while anyway. I'm ready for some fall weather. Don't get me started again. LOL

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey Blakkheart, don't look to us here in the great White North, lol. We were 93F. today, and Tomorrow, suppose to be around 102F with Thursday showing promises to be the highest this week coming in around 104-108F, high humidity from our thunder/lightening/shower storms, not to mention our poor air quality air shed. it's still not much cooler right at this moment and I think even hotter in my house:(

·
Registered
320 Posts
see, I had the ceiling fan going yesterday when I got home from work. My cat curled right up in my arm pit and slept there. Didn't even have to take my t shrit off from work until later in the afternoon. Most days I have to wear a workshirt when I go out so I don't get rained on or get cold.
the down side of all of this is that a few folks are thinking we might get snow for Halloween.
Bummer.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The thunderstorms this week in my part of Texas cooled it off a bit. But I am sure it will go right back up to over 100.

All my fall leaves are from Michaels. The leaves that fall from my tree seem to go straight from green to dead brown.

On the plus side, in November when it is still 70-80 here we get to make fun of our friends stuck in the snow in other places.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
We're suppose to be getting heavy Lightening and thunder/shower storms tonight again, so far we've just had a little lightening. today we hit a high of 44 Degrees C by late afternoon which is 111.2 Degrees F down your way. Right now as I speak my bedroom is sitting at 34 Degrees C which is 93.2 F with high humidity.
Tomorrow by 7am we're suppose to hit 37 C = 98.6 F and by the afternoon highs of 44 =111.2 F with a max of 48 C not including the humidity factor.

Looks like everyone is battling this heatwave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts