Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else see this today and already start to feel overwhelmed?

Everyone else on my block can't believe that I would think about Halloween in July, but
I have my notebook and pinterest boards full and am already realizing that I won't have time to do it all...
Time to look at the biggest stuff and knock that off the list!

Oh well, Now that we are in double digits away mode...
Can't help but make myself a pumpkin Coffee!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. I've got the usual home haunt that I'll be leaving family to keep an eye on. Then I'm packing up whatever will travel as I head off to a cabin in the Blue Ridge mountains with friends for a weekend long Halloween get together. There may be a small to moderate amount of panic setting in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anybody else see this today and already start to feel overwhelmed?

Everyone else on my block can't believe that I would think about Halloween in July, but
I have my notebook and pinterest boards full and am already realizing that I won't have time to do it all...
Time to look at the biggest stuff and knock that off the list!
Oh Lord, pumpkin coffee. I saw someone on here saw pumpkin spice creamer in the stores. I've looked but could not find it anywhere. I want it NOW! But yes, I too am feeling overwhelmed with what I want to accomplish this Halloween season. Best of luck.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh Lord, pumpkin coffee. I saw someone on here saw pumpkin spice creamer in the stores. I've looked but could not find it anywhere. I want it NOW! But yes, I too am feeling overwhelmed with what I want to accomplish this Halloween season. Best of luck.
Yea it was me that posted the picture of the creamer it was at Walmart.. Sad fact already gone through 2 of them so far

·
Halloween Elitist
2,890 Posts
I'm starting to realize some of plans will come to fruition even though I thought about it since back on Nov 1st, I better get going to least salvage one of my new ideas

·
Registered
393 Posts
A week ago to the day, I auditioned for a role as a scareactor at Universal Studios Florida's 25th annual Halloween Horror Nights. Normally when you audition for a role, they will either accept you or pass mere minutes after the audition is over. But I work as a boat Captain for Universal, so if they want me during Horror Nights, there's a bunch of negotiations that have to take place - like whether I can be released from yacht duty and if so, which department is going to pay me. So they told me I'd have to wait to find out if I have the role or not. I asked how long. They said they'd email me in three or four weeks. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts