Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This IS incredible. Not long (2 years) ago I can remember being the only guy here. This is great.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,578 Posts
This IS incredible. Not long (2 years) ago I can remember being the only guy here. This is great.

I can remember those days too, Wolf. Now if all of the "guests" would either log on or register, the place would be hoppin'.

I need to spend less time on these forums though. I have stuff to finish before Halloween and this is cutting into it!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Figured i'ld log in and add myself to the numbers. Don't get to stop in often and say hi but i still check the place out now and then. Looking like it's going to be a banner year for Halloween. I've got the band all lined up for our Halloween party this coming weekend. But until then it is busy, busy, busy:)

·
Registered
650 Posts
It's always comforting to see that we are not the only nuts on this planet! ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm a nut..crack, crack... :p
I'm amazed at the number of people on here! Don't you people have yards to set up???? :eek:
Hee hee! This forum always heats up in September/October. But I really like to see the posts of the lifers that are always around. I don't post as much as most of you, but I do lurk and read a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts