Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was having some difficulty with the rib cages on my previous groundbreakers. but after some long nights in the garage i think i almost have it nailed. now they dont look like 1x4 lol. now just need to build about 10 more and i will be done ......YEEEAA!! P.S sorry my camera is a p.o.s

·
Registered
712 Posts
Wow those look great, do you have a tutorial if not- how did you do that?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Those are beautiful....I mean really, really scary! Are you sure those long nights weren't spent digging up remains in the cemetery?!!!

·
Tormentor of Cucurbits
3,477 Posts
Dude, those are WICKED!!!! In your last post you mentioned making improvements and honestly I couldn't foresee you making any. You just proved me wrong........ I bow to the master.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you everyone.. yes i will try to post pics during the construction of the next one.i just get going on one and get in the zone and forget all about it....

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Very nice work, they look very creepy and detailed. I second a how-to for these.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Dept1031 I love your ground breakers. Is there anyway you can give me an idea of a few things? I wanted to know what you painted them with? What color and type of paint? Also, what type of skulls are those? Are they the foam skulls because they look fantastic. Any other info would be great. Keep the pics coming. audible

1 - 14 of 14 Posts