Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, even as lame as this setup was, it was still among the best in the neighborhood and was the best on the street. Actually had one family stop and pose in the graveyard, one sat with the zombie for some pictures. And best of all, had a 6 or 7 year old tell his Mom on the way out that this was the best house he saw this year. Next year will be much better.

Did anyone else notice there were a lot less TOTs this year? Last year I was busy straight through to 9pm, this year I was twiddling my thumbs at 8 and went inside by 8:15. Hope that's not a trend, this is the only holiday I truly enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love it! Especially the repurposed thigh master. It's hilarious with the mouse/rat and the broken fingers. Very creative. i go crazy for that kind of thing.

·
Registered
337 Posts
That is some ground hugging fog.
Nice work.
We had a lot less ToT's this year.
It seems like every year there is less and less.
When I moved into my house 10 years ago we would have 300-400 ToT's.
This year we may have broken 100, but I'm not really sure about that.
I really thought that it being on a Friday we would be super swamped.
We weren't.

Finn

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thigh master

Muffy, Venom,
Not a thigh master, just a jury rigged coat hanger and pipe insulation, but damn I wish I had thought of the thigh master. Maybe next year. Last year I had it rigged to actually snap shut, being foam and cardboard it was totally safe. Of course the candy bowl went into the center of it. Got some really good reactions from that. Didn't have the time to rig it this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts