·
Registered
14,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in my local Safeway grocery store (west coast chain) and saw these:

Food Food storage containers Ingredient Food storage Orange

Food Food storage Shelving Convenience food Convenience store

Light Cuisine Convenience food Ingredient Retail

The Land o Lakes “limited” butter might be nice on pancakes or waffles. I picked up the Yoplait pumpkin pie yogurt but honestly didn’t remind me all that much of pumpkin pie (at least not my favorite pie made with Libby’s canned pumpkin!) The Pillsbury cookie designs look nice. And boy General Mills is going big with all the Monster Cereal related items being sold this year.

I may go back and pick up the butter. Anyone try it yet?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I am definitely looking forward to the various flavors of candy corn that will come out! Walgreens has had some exclusive kinds (such as Turkey Dinner last year around Thanksgiving) and I know there was a white, blue & yellow Minions candy corn last year too (maybe Target? I forget!). My kids love it when I make a snack mix including new flavors, and I have taken trays of the interesting kinds (Turkey Dinner, Taco Truck) to parties where they are usually a big hit. People like trying the different colors and I write out a key to all the flavors.

Hope Walgreens will get some fun flavors!

·
Registered
14,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't tried that one, but did get their cinnamon butter spread last year and it was excellent!
haven’t seen that but sounds yummy! I did pick up the Land O Lakes pumpkin pie spice butter and will try out on a waffle tomorrow. Don’t use much butter but it kept calling to me every time I was in Safeway past this display near the dairy section.🎃🤤

·
Registered
14,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
OK waffle breakfast with Land O Lakes Pumpkin Pie Spice butter spread this morning. YUM!! Winner!! Great natural tasting flavor and aroma. Recommend while it’s available. Didn’t even need syrup on waffle either.
Food Food storage containers Ingredient Food storage Orange

would be great on anything like pancakes, bagel, English muffin, etc. I even enjoyed licking the knife I cut my buttered waffle with, it was that good 😁. I’ll be looking for this next year too.

·
Registered
151 Posts
OK waffle breakfast with Land O Lakes Pumpkin Pie Spice butter spread this morning. YUM!! Winner!! Great natural tasting flavor and aroma. Recommend while it’s available. Didn’t even need syrup on waffle either.
View attachment 766745
would be great on anything like pancakes, bagel, English muffin, etc. I even enjoyed licking the knife I cut my buttered waffle with, it was that good 😁. I’ll be looking for this next year too.
Is it more just the spice flavor, or is there some pumpkin in there too?

·
Registered
14,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@morganmac I have to come back with a correction on the Land O Lakes pumpkin pie spice spread. This morning looked at the backside of the label and despite looking like it had pumpkin in it, nope unless it’s part of the less than 2% of natural flavors. If you like Libby’s pumpkin pie though (grew up on baking this), this reminds me of the flavors of it.
Ingredient Material property Font Cuisine Dish

·
Registered
151 Posts
@morganmac I have to come back with a correction on the Land O Lakes pumpkin pie spice spread. This morning looked at the backside of the label and despite looking like it had pumpkin in it, nope unless it’s part of the less than 2% of natural flavors. If you like Libby’s pumpkin pie though (grew up on baking this), this reminds me of the flavors of it.
View attachment 767017
Gotcha. I still might give it a try. If it just ends up tasting like cinnamon butter to me, I can still certainly use it.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,882 Posts
I LOVELOVELOVE most pumpkin spice coffee creamers. Just got an oat mlk one from Chobani that was fab.

FTR, if you're a pumpkin spice creamer lover you can buy them up as the season goes on or when they go on sale & freeze them. Carnation freezes best. The International Coffee ones separate a bit. Haven't tried freezing many others.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts