The title practically says the whole thing.
2 packets gelatin
1 cup cold water
1 cup hot milk
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp Almond Extract
Tray(s) from Mochi Ice Cream balls, to use as mold(s)
1. Add a light coating of vegetable oil to the mold, to serve as a release agent.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water. Leave to soften for at least one minute. (This is important. Yes, I now can add to my record "Can't make Jello without messing it up." )
2. Bring the milk to a boil.
3. Add milk to the softened gelatin. Stir until completely dissolved (about 5 minutes) Add the sugar and Almond Extract and stir.
4. Put a gummy lifesaver in the bottom of each of the mold depressions.
5. Pour in the gelatin, chill until completely set.
People said they liked them because they weren't so sweet like everything else.