Recently, I've been making plaster cloth/ paper mache masks using Mr. Chicken's YouTube tutorial.
It's a pretty simple method, although paper towels dipped in paint aren't the easiest medium to work with. The first mask I made using this technique fell apart because I didn't wait long enough for it to cure before demolding. I've made a few of these masks and I've mounted them to the wall.
My first successful mask, a mummy.
Next, I made Quasimodo. The paint job is inspired by the Don Post calendar. I made the teeth with plumber's epoxy, which I find tricky to sculpt with.
My most recent piece, a zombie. I used printed paper towels for this one to give the skin some texture.