I went out to use my torch for the new year fireworks when I relised it stop sparking. So I filled up a cup about 1/3 up with listerine and put the nozzle of the torch in so it would hold itself up. Then after about a day I cleaned the outside of the nozzle with a rag until it was shiny clean. Then I used a pipe cleaner to clean out the inside. Then I used a Q-tip to also clean out the inside. Then I added acetone and rubbing alcohol to the listerine. Repeat the same steps but dont use a rag unless you are willing to stain it forever. I would let it dry out before use try to use it. I hope this helps.