Ok, I have an update for you all. Sorry for the delay but I've been down with a bad tooth infection.
On to the fun stuff...
I've been fleshing him out with cotton and latex. Although I originally said that I wanted him more bony than fleshy, I'm liking the look and going with it. Here are a couple of pics of Moe's chest. I've gotten a lot more done than this but the angle that I have him sitting to facilitate drying prevents me from taking more pics.
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was planning on lighting his head like a jack-o-lantern. I got the supplies that I needed yesterday and here's a shot of how his head/face will look when done. It's simply a 10mm red LED on a CR2032 lith battery.
I'm really close to the painting stage. I think he's ready for painting when he dries today.