Halloween Forum banner

Hello, new guy from Vancouver WA

4K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Hoodoo_Hermit 
#1 ·
Hello my name's Ken. I was looking for some Terminator costume ideas and found this forum. Halloween is my favorite day of the year with out question, I even got married on it. I like to make costumes. I usually do 2 costumes every year, one for the Halloween parties with my friends, and one for the big night.
This year I am thinking about Dog the bounty hunter and a T-600.

The forum looks cool.

#2 ·
I made some Star Wars costumes my my son and I. That was for a UFO parade a month ago.

I have been working on a costume of the mercenary "Salem" from the video game Army of Two. But with the movie just out I worry folks will thinks its a crappy Terminator. So I am making a T-600 costume this year (they are cool as hell anyway).

Since I am gonna be a terminator I may do the house up for Halloween to look like future full of robots and skulls. That would be cool

#3 ·
Greetings Ken.
Some cool costumes there...thanks for posting the pics.:)

"The Big Bad Dog" sounds like a good costume..
Be sure to post more pics, especially if you can find a similarly proportioned lady to play his missus!;)

Welcome to the forum.

#15 ·

I started on the chain gun for the T-600.

I have one of those T-600 voice changer mask from Toys-R-Us. I am going to repaint it, and cover part of it with a latex mask of some sort. But with bullet holes and big chunks missing so you can see most of the scull like face. The eyes light up, and its pretty cool looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.