Hello there, little Angel :)
Sounds like you're buzz, buzz, busy! ;)
Repairs are not any fun, huh? Gotta do it though.
You're welcome for the froggy dude :)
Same ole $hit with me.
Work, work and work.
Haven't even been in a thrift store for months! Good Lord ;)
Hi WolfPack - I took the white Styrofoam packing squares and found some scrape 1" blue foam board. I cut the foam board to fit the white packing Styrofoam.
I then glued/chalked the two pieces together and let dry for a couple days. I added nails where pieces needed a little extra help to stay in place. The Loctite 375 worked very well and was around $2.89 a tube. You will need a bunch, but makes a nice seal and fills in some holes as well.
I hope that helps....let me know if not.
I didn't want to throw them away and knew I could find a use for them somewhere with the built in threads and cap.
I had to drill out the plastic threads on the inside to fit the 1/2" PVC. There is also a lip on the body that makes a nice way to sandwich a piece of wood in-between the cap and body. (hope that makes sense)