I'm new to this forum, and there's a few points I'd like to make (so listen up y'all!)
1) A big thank you to all of you who have put so much time and effort into this site. The pure quality of your time and effort, not just into enjoying halloween but also spending time explaining, sharing, encouraging and supporting other members is great. Special thanks to all of you members who have been doing this for a while, it is much appreciated.
2) I'm new! So I read through many posts and ideas, they're brilliant. I've been into HWN for a while, but never found this site.
3) I want a site like this for the UK. You are lucky in the US, there seems to be so much you can get.
4) Any advice on planning? last year I seriously ran out of time. I've actually started to make wooden stake invites already..... too soon?
5) Photos are brilliant, I want to take some this year to upload.
Big thanks again from the Wales, UK. There are castles everywhere over here, I should go visit them more to get spooky ideas.