Insteasd of starting up multiple threads for differnet questions i decided to put them all in on thread.
1. I would like to add fake hair to my bucky corpses. How do i go about doing this and what do i use to adhere the hair to the scalps of my corpses? Where do you buy the fake hair? Do you just use simple wigs?
2. I have been thinking about creating a new more discusting scarecrow this year. I wanted to add Maggots to my scarecrow but i can't find fake maggots online. Do any of you know how i could make fake maggots? I don't want to use rice as this prop will be outside and stored inside so i don't want to deal with any animals feasting on my fake maggots. I also thought about using plastic fishing baits in maggot form (i figured this was my best bet).
3. Barbed wire. I don't need a lot of it and it doesn't need to be real but the stuff Spirit sells is so cheesy looking. I'd hate to go and buy barbed wire because it will cost me a fortune and i'm sre it has to be bought in bulk. Any ideas on how i can make barbed wire?
4. Zombie eyes. I have seen a lot of tutorials on eyeballs and they are helpful but i have yet to see one for making dead eyes. I don't want a clear blue eye. I want a hazy yellowish grey eyeball. Is there a How-to out there for this?
5. Solar powered garden lights. Has anyone tried taking these apart? These are the ones you see at Home Depot that are like $4 each and have a solar panel on the top of the light that lights three LEDs. I have ideas for this but i figured before i venture out and try i might as well ask first.
Thats about it for now. If you could help me with any one of these questions i would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks a lot!