first time using dryer lint clay. fun stuff! got the recipe from an old post from Black Cat. i used corn starch instead of flour though.
i also used this tutorial for the hot glue hand frames. used my own hands as reference.
the right hand is completely done (minus painting and weather proofing) and the other frame is done.
the lint clay is a blast to use. surprised how versatile it is! love it!
finished right hand frame and left hand cut to size:
right hand top half done:
what needs to be done on the underside:
finished right hand after some minor tweaks here and there:
hope you enjoyed the progress shots. i'll update with the left hand most likely tomorrow night. then i have to wait 4 to 5 days for them to dry before i paint these things. sigh. lol.