Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

Join Halloween Forum today. It is free! Your #1 Halloween community since 2002.

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 652
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Prattville, AL
    Posts
    3,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rockplayson View Post
    This year I won't believe anything till I actually have some proof. If it's true about Ghostface that would be awesome. That's the movie icon that got me into horror in the first place.
    seeing as how Gemmy wormed their way out of denying the Billy Jigsaw figure 2 years back...I don't blame you. I'll post a pic as soon as I find one from a reputable source.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay area, FL
    Posts
    2,301

    Default

    if I had a michael myers prop I would buy one of the bobble head ghostface costumes thats on sale right now at buycostumes and out it on my prop.

    or buy a regular ghostface costume, the prop shouldnt warrant a $250 price tag imo. I wish they would come up with something better/cooler.

    Id love a werewolf life sizer that animates, its a pain doing your own.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Prattville, AL
    Posts
    3,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyvibe View Post
    if I had a michael myers prop I would buy one of the bobble head ghostface costumes thats on sale right now at buycostumes and out it on my prop.

    or buy a regular ghostface costume, the prop shouldnt warrant a $250 price tag imo. I wish they would come up with something better/cooler.

    Id love a werewolf life sizer that animates, its a pain doing your own.
    I always wanted a headless horseman figure! 5.5ft tall in a "captain morgan" stance holding a sword in one hand down at his side, and a flaming pumpkin in the other. That would be AWESOME!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay area, FL
    Posts
    2,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyegore View Post
    I always wanted a headless horseman figure! 5.5ft tall in a "captain morgan" stance holding a sword in one hand down at his side, and a flaming pumpkin in the other. That would be AWESOME!
    Ooo yeah! Id dig that! I always wanted that grandin road statue one but too rich for my blood. Speaking of jmarcus website, I spose you have to be a retailer to get in on buying from them?

    I want this ---> http://www.jmarcus.com/g_61003_airbl...chwayhouse.htm

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Prattville, AL
    Posts
    3,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyvibe View Post
    Ooo yeah! Id dig that! I always wanted that grandin road statue one but too rich for my blood. Speaking of jmarcus website, I spose you have to be a retailer to get in on buying from them?

    I want this ---> http://www.jmarcus.com/g_61003_airbl...chwayhouse.htm
    If I had a few hundys lying around, I'd have bought that $400 Headless Horseman at Grandin Road. I'm not much a fan of the airblown stuff but thats not half bad...I like the traditonal BlacknOrange color scheme, and the ghosts mournful expression. As for Jmarcus, you can become a retailer fairly easy. Just buy what you want, in the quantity they require and your Golden! you don't need a credit with them.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    44

    Default

    hallelujauh and thanks for the info Eyegore

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    44

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyvibe View Post
    if I had a michael myers prop I would buy one of the bobble head ghostface costumes thats on sale right now at buycostumes and out it on my prop.

    or buy a regular ghostface costume, the prop shouldnt warrant a $250 price tag imo. I wish they would come up with something better/cooler.

    Id love a werewolf life sizer that animates, its a pain doing your own.
    You don't know how many people have said that to me, and I've actually thought about it myself, but to have the actual Ghostface prop that says lines from the movies, I feel, will be pretty bad ***

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Roxton, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyvibe View Post
    if I had a michael myers prop I would buy one of the bobble head ghostface costumes thats on sale right now at buycostumes and out it on my prop.

    or buy a regular ghostface costume, the prop shouldnt warrant a $250 price tag imo. I wish they would come up with something better/cooler.

    Id love a werewolf life sizer that animates, its a pain doing your own.
    i agree now i would love a standing life size werewolf and a life size animated dog or 3 head dog life size not those tiny rubber things ....
    i have to say that the werewolf (beast in cage) from spirit is pretty cool i bought it last halloween and love it .....

    what i would really like is a life size animated frankenstein bride i am sure this would be a good seller ....
    A Witch from Canada
    Halloween 2012, La Maison Des Sorcières
    http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s%20sorcieres/

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a witch from canada View Post
    i agree now i would love a standing life size werewolf and a life size animated dog or 3 head dog life size not those tiny rubber things ....
    i have to say that the werewolf (beast in cage) from spirit is pretty cool i bought it last halloween and love it .....

    what i would really like is a life size animated frankenstein bride i am sure this would be a good seller ....
    I think a Lifesize Frankenstein's Bride would be great! Also, I'd absolutely love to have a Lifesize Zombie prop, I don't believe Gemmy has done that yet, and Zombies are always big sellers

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    365

    Default

    please don't pelt me with rotted pumpkins....
    but
    what exactly do you guys mean when you say Gemmy... are you talking about a certain manufacture or a certain style of prop... I always see Gemmy... and have never truly understood what you guys are talknig about!

    I apologize for my ignorance!!

 

 
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •