I finally got Babypede to stand on his own!!! I had to take him apart feed wire from the top of his head through all the bodies to the base doll. Then drill holes in 4 of the base legs and pour kwikcrete into the legs and the body to give it some extra weight. He isn't finished as I need one more medium size doll on his tail to bring it up higher in proportion with the front part. Also need more small arms to attach to the tail but I just set it on there so you can see how he will eventually look. I will also paint it all one solid flesh tone color to make him more consistent and hide all the hot glue and drill holes in his legs. But so far he is looking creepilly good.
Babypede has been my funniest project to date, but I have a weird sense of humor!!!