I would like to use this thread for members to tell about themselves and the haunt props they've built or have planned.
I am a mechanical engineer with a background in electrical systems and controls.
I have built a number of "from scratch" props for home and professional haunts. These include:
1) animatronic flying crank ghost
2) infinity tunnels
3) trashcan/grave "poppers" (electric and pneumatic with electric eye type actuation)
4) Pepper's Ghost illusions (for pro haunts and home... these are my specialty)
5) large scale "following eyes" illusions
Props I would like to, or plan to build:
1) Axworthy flying ghost
2) more advanced/interactive Pepper's Ghost illusions (planing an interactive fortune teller 2013)
3) vortex tunnel (started plans for a build of one this summer for 2013)
4) front-yard graveyard (my wife and son are working on this for 2013)
I'm big on the optical illusion props... I have lots of experience, and can help you formulate one.
Please help us grow and LIKE us on Facebook