Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

Join Halloween Forum today. It is free! Your #1 Halloween community since 2002.

Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1246
  1. #1071
    Forum User Guest

    Default

    I have heard alot of ladies say they use the coupon off their smartphone, so I really hope you can. I would be paranoid and print a coupon off to take just in case they won't take the smartphone coupon. :0)

    You are welcome. If you ever need a YC coupon just google Yankee Candle coupon and start looking. They have cut back on coupons. They won't let you use a coupon online anymore for sale items, just full price items.

    Hope you get lots of yummy tarts!

  2. #1072
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkCat67 View Post
    Silly question, but how do I get one of those coupons to use at the store? I am new to Yankee Candle. Thanks for the help.
    There's always a couple websites I check out before I buy anything online:
    Retailmenot.com
    and
    Couponcabin.com

    they almost never let me down for any kind of coupon to a ton of stores.
    I'm Commander Shepard and Halloweenforum.com is my favorite website on the internet.

  3. #1073
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I've used my iPhone for 2 different yankee Stores.I ended up at both while running errands and didn't have my coupons 1st store clerk said I could use my phone.I didn't know you could do that! 2nd time I asked the clerk before I choose my items never hurts to ask but then on I always keep my coupons in my purse in case I end up at Yankee again

  4. #1074
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I just went to Yankee yesterday and got tons of 1.00 tarts and votives! I used the 10.00 off 25.00 coupon on my iPhone. The Halloween display was sooooo small!! There were barely any boney bunch left! Only pieces left were the witch and the horse drawn hearse. There were lots of black cat items left though, jar holder and tealight holder. Also, you can buy more than 30 tarts/votives in store but not online. Also, I bought theimited edition illuma lid that comes w the happy Halloween candle by itself. They wouldn't let me at the preview party, but they let me yesterday?! Who knows! I love that illuma lid though! So glad I was able to get it!

    Have you guys mixed tarts? I just started and it smells sooo good! I mixed harvest and pomegranate cider! Smelled amaze!

  5. #1075
    Forum User Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halloeve55 View Post
    I've used my iPhone for 2 different yankee Stores.I ended up at both while running errands and didn't have my coupons 1st store clerk said I could use my phone.I didn't know you could do that! 2nd time I asked the clerk before I choose my items never hurts to ask but then on I always keep my coupons in my purse in case I end up at Yankee again
    "I always keep my coupons in my purse in case I end up at Yankee again" You, my good lady, are a genius!

  6. #1076
    Forum User Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skulls&sprinkles View Post
    I just went to Yankee yesterday and got tons of 1.00 tarts and votives! I used the 10.00 off 25.00 coupon on my iPhone. The Halloween display was sooooo small!! There were barely any boney bunch left! Only pieces left were the witch and the horse drawn hearse. There were lots of black cat items left though, jar holder and tealight holder. Also, you can buy more than 30 tarts/votives in store but not online. Also, I bought theimited edition illuma lid that comes w the happy Halloween candle by itself. They wouldn't let me at the preview party, but they let me yesterday?! Who knows! I love that illuma lid though! So glad I was able to get it!

    Have you guys mixed tarts? I just started and it smells sooo good! I mixed harvest and pomegranate cider! Smelled amaze!
    Sounds heavenly! If you make up a mixture, YOU get to name it! Harvest Cider? Pomegranate Harvest? Witches' Harvest?

  7. #1077
    Forum User Guest

    Default

    Hey my Boney Bunchers! Yankee Candle is having a large jar sale, Buy Two Get Two Free! The coupon code is: CATF112.

    I am personally candle-ed out, but for those looking for some jars, this is pretty good!

    Happy shopping! Getcha some fall jars and get your home scented up!

  8. #1078
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Menifee, CA
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollow View Post
    I have heard alot of ladies say they use the coupon off their smartphone, so I really hope you can. I would be paranoid and print a coupon off to take just in case they won't take the smartphone coupon. :0)

    You are welcome. If you ever need a YC coupon just google Yankee Candle coupon and start looking. They have cut back on coupons. They won't let you use a coupon online anymore for sale items, just full price items.

    Hope you get lots of yummy tarts!
    The day of the preview party, my mom, me and my boyfriend all used the same $20 off coupon. i used it on my iphone, forwarded it to my moms iphone, and then my boyfriend used the printed version lol. so they definitely accept iphone coupons. plus ive used mine at different yankee locations

  9. #1079
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollow View Post
    Hey my Boney Bunchers! Yankee Candle is having a large jar sale, Buy Two Get Two Free! The coupon code is: CATF112.

    I am personally candle-ed out, but for those looking for some jars, this is pretty good!

    Happy shopping! Getcha some fall jars and get your home scented up!

    Of course they would do this after I'm broke.. Thanks for the heads up..Hopefully I can somehow take advantage of this..

  10. #1080
    Forum User Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halloeve55 View Post
    Of course they would do this after I'm broke.. Thanks for the heads up..Hopefully I can somehow take advantage of this..
    I know...I have already spent all my dollar dollar bills, plus how many candles does one person really need? But, it is so tempting!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •